Gynecology and Obstetrics, Sant’Anna Hospital, Turin, Italy.
- University degree in Medicine at the University of Turin on 21/07/1982 with the discussion of the thesis “Endometrial Cancer”.
- Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Turin on July 1986.
- Specialization in Oncology, University of Turin (1991).
- Head of the department of oncological day hospital Sant’Anna hospital (2002-2016).
- Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology “A” (2008-2009).
- Head of the department of obstetrics and gyncecology SC4 from 2013 to present.
- Member of MITO (Multicenter Italian trials in Ovarian Cancer) and GIM (Breast Italian group).
- Author of several scientific publications in international journals and participant in several clinical research studies.