NORALV VEGGELAND, is a Professor of Public Policy at Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Lillehammer, Norway. He is former Director of Nordic Regional Research Institute (NordREFO, Copenhagen. Being visiting professor two times at Massachusetts State University, Amherst, USA and European University Institute (EUI), Florence, Italy. Earlier Member of the Norwegian Research Council. Here some few of his latest publications:
- Paths of Public Innovation in the Global Age: Lessons from Scandinavia. Cheltenham, UK – Northampton, MA, USA 2007: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Taming the Regulatory State: Politics and Ethics. Cheltenham, UK – Northampton, MA, Cheltenham, UK – Northampton, MA, USA 2009: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Essays on Regulatory Governance. New York 2013. Nova Science Publishers.
- Regulatory Governance. Published online as text book/academic book, 2015, Bookboon.com, Copenhagen
- Political Economic Realities of Today’s Capitalism, Bookboon online October 10, 2017, Copenhagen, http://bookboon.com/en/political-economic-realities-of-todays-capitalism-ebook
- The Current Nordic Welfare State Model. (ed.) New York: Nova Science Publishers. 2016.
- Administrative Strategies of Our Time. (ed.) New York: Nova Science Publishers. 2017.