Korea Institute of Geoscience and Mineral Resources (KIGAM), Daejeon, South Korea.
The author, Dr. Jyothi Rajesh Kumar is a Principal Researcher at Korea Institute of Geoscience & Mineral Resources (KIGAM), Daejeon, Republic of Korea. He has born on June 11th, 1974 in his native town, Badvel, Kadapa (District), Andhra Pradesh, India. He received his B.Sc. degree with college level First Rank and specialization in Geology, Physics and Chemistry from S.B.V.R. Degree College, Badvel affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University in 1996. Later, he shifted to University College, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, India for graduation and completed his M.Sc. with a specialization in Inorganic Chemistry in 1999 & Ph.D. in Chemistry in 2005.
First foreigner to get selected as a permanent position at Korea Institute of Geoscience & Mineral Resources (KIGAM), Daejeon, Korea. Korean National News Channels MBC & YTN Science telecast about my carrier achievements in KIGAM, Korea, on June 14th & 15th 2016. KIGAM monthly bulletin published article on my achievements under Creative People, 07-08/2016
Life member at:
1) Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, Seoul, Korea (LM 476)
2) Chemical Research Society of India (CRSI), Bangalore, India (LM 1591)
3) Indian Institute of Metals (IIM), Kolkata, India (LM 49377)
4) Indian Institute of Mineral Engineers (IIME), Jamshedpur, India (LM 885)
5) Indian Society of Analytical Scientists (ISAS), Mumbai, India (LM 1801)
6) National Environment Science Academy (NESA), Delhi, India (LM 1323)
As well as member at:
7) American Chemical Society (ACS), Washington D.C, USA (AM 30204118)
8) Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Cambridge, UK (e-M 475520525 & MRSC 510732)
9) The American Association for the Advancement of Science, "Triple A-S" (AAAS), Washington D.C, USA (AM 40888071)
10) The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS), Warrendale, USA (AM 489534)
11) Brazilian Metallurgical, Materials and Mining Association - ABM, Brazil (AM 24053)
12) Korean Society for Geoscience & Engineering, Seoul, Korea (AM 1214)
He visited several countries such as USA, Japan, Germany, Canada, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Portugal, Czech Republic, Singapore and South Korea as Invited Researcher as well as to presented his research findings. He published more than 63 research articles, 9 reviews, 5 Korean patents in peer-reviewed research journals and presented/contributed his research in ~80 National and International symposiums.