Table of Contents
Editorial: If Nature Is Perfect, Why Do We ‘Denature’?
1. Truth, Consequences and Intentions: The Study of Natural and Anti-Natural Starting Points and Their Implications (G.M. Zatzman and M.R. Islam)pp. 169-174
2. A Comparative Pathway Analysis of a Sustainable and an Unsustainable Product (M.I. Khan, A. Chhetri, S. Lakhal)pp. 175-231
3. A Numerical Solution of Reaction-Diffusion Brusselator System by ADM (J. Biazar and Z. Ayati)pp. 233-262
4. Zero-waste Living with Inherently Sustainable Technologies (M.M. Khan, D. Prior, and M.R. Islam)pp. 263-270
5. Tea-Wastes As Adsorbents for the Removal of Lead from Industrial Waste Water (M.Y. Mehedi and H.Mann)pp. 271-296
6. Multiple Solutions in Natural Phenomena (S.H. Mousavizadegan, S. Mustafiz, and M.R. Islam)pp. 297-322
Economics of Intangibles, ISBN: 1-60021-316-2, Authors: Gary Zatzman and Rafiqul Islam, Nova Science Publishers, New York, 393 pp, 2007.
Review by S. Mustafiz, A.K. Chhetri and M.I. Khan pp. 323-341