1. Giorgi Margvelashvili – President of Georgia
2. Giorgi Kvirikashvili – Prime-Minister of Georgia
3. Irakli Kobakhidze – Chairman of the Parliament of Georgia
4. Patriarchal Locum Tenens, Metropolitan Shio (Mujiri)
5. Giorgi Kvesitadze – President of Georgian National Academy of Sciences
6. Elmar Kuhn – European Academy of Science and Arts, Dean -World Religions
7. Emmanuel E. Gdoutos – Academician, Academy of Athens School of Engineering, Democritus University of Thrace
8. Eynulla Madatli – Deputy Director for Scientific Affairs, Institute of Philosophy, Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
1. Roin Metreveli – The Centenary of Restoration of the Autocephaly of the Apostolic Orthodox Church of Georgia.
2. Metropolitan of Chiatura and Sachkhere Daniel (Datushvili) – True and Pseudo Secularism.
3. Archimandrite Adam (Akhaladze) – The Structural Multidimensionality of the World View: Philosophical, Scientific, Religious, Empirical, and Artistic Components.
4. Teimuraz Buadze – Science and the Medieval Christian Church of the West.
5. Daniel von Wachter – The Key Presupposition of Liberal Theology.
6. Anastasia Zakariadze – The Coexistence Model of Religious and Secular Discourses – Saint Anthim the Iberian.
7. Avtandil Asatiani – The Problem of the Compatibility of Theological and Civil Subjects in Greek and Alexandrian Christian Schools.
8. Irakli Brachuli – Understanding the Phenomenon of Hierophany.
9. Eldar Bubulashvili – The Canonical Foundations for the Restoration of the Georgian Church’s Autocephaly.
10. Tamar Meskhi – The Struggle for the Recognition and Acknowledgment of the Autocephaly of the Georgian Church – 20th Century.
11. Manana Gabashvili – The Historical Mission of Svetitskhoveli and Georgia.
12. Levan Tkeshelashvili – Georgian and Foreign Written Sources on the Autocephaly of the Georgian Church in the 5th-12th Centuries.
13. Otar Janelidze – The Restoration of the Autocephaly of the Georgian Church and Georgian Socio-Political Reality.
14. Metropolitan of Akhalkalaki and Kumurdo, Nicholas (Pachuashvili) – The Missionary Work of Catholicos-Patriarch of Georgia, the Archbishop of Mtskheta-Tbilisi and Metropolitan Bishop of Bichvinta and Tskhum-Abkhazia, His Holiness and Beatitude Ilia II during the 40 Years of His Patriarchate.
15. Protopresbyter Giorgi (Zviadadze) – Theological Education in Georgia during the Incumbency of His Holiness and Beatitude Ilia II, Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia.
16. Sergo Vardosanidze – His Holiness and Beatitude Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II and the Multi-Confessional World.
17. Alexander Daushvili – The “Good Shepherd“ and a Stubborn Parish.