Table of Contents
Intelligent robots are a combination of Computer engineering, Software engineering, Control engineering, Electronic engineering, Mechanical engineering, and Systems Design engineering, working together to design and manufacture useful products. In this book, I derive some novel computing and algorithm applications on computer vision and image processing, and intelligent control/navigation of mobile robots, for the “AI Design and Implantation for Intelligent Robot System.”
The detailed research directions include:
• Humanoid Robot Tracks Complex Line – using vision guiding that realizes the independent complex line-following tracking.
• Active Vision Communication – using two humanoid robots, that aims to study anthropomorphic communication with dual anthropomorphic robots, based on image identification technology.
• Active Speech Communication for Double Mobile Robots – that makes robots understand human language and communicate with each other through human language, to realize man-machine interactivity and mobile-robot interactivity.
• Humanoid Robot Grabs Steady Objects – that establishes a vision fetching method formed by a monocular vision unit through the analysis of robot target fetching based on vision, and roughly measures the position distance between target-objects.
• Humanoid Robot Recognizes Multi-target Objects with Complex Colors – that mainly studies Nao robot’s identification model for multiple targets and complex colors.