Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction to Pyrophosphate
(Ritesh Kohale and Sanjay Dhoble, Department of Physics, Sant Gadge Maharaj Mahavidyalaya, Hingna, Nagpur, MH, India, and others)
Chapter 2. Synthesis Techniques of Pyrophosphate Phosphor Materials
(Dinesh Kumar and Ram Sagar Yadav, School of Materials Science and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India, and others)
Chapter 3. Optical Properties of Lanthanide-Based Pyrophosphate Phosphor Materials
(R. S. Yadav, Monika, S. J. Dhoble and S. B. Rai, Department of Zoology, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India, and others)
Chapter 4. The Pharmacology of Pyrophosphoric Acid: A Critical Analysis of the First Quarter Century of Research
(William Banks Hinshaw and Allyn F. DeLong, Department of Surgery, Harris Regional Hospital, Sylva, NC, US)
Chapter 5. The Analogous Causation of Phossy Jaw, Osteonecrosis of the Jaws, Induced Femur Fragility and Atypical Femur Fractures
(William Banks Hinshaw and Louis DuBose Quin, Department of Surgery, Harris Regional Hospital, Sylva, NC, US, and others)
· This book is very much helpful for the new researchers those interested to work in the phosphate fields. Also, it may be used in UG/PG courses related to ceramic technology, materials chemistry, Electronics engineering, M.Tech course in nanotechnology etc.
· Moreover this book is a significant basis for scientists and those who initiated working with applications of pyrophosphates and for anyone willing to learn more about novel trends in this field.
· Its importance on phenomenology and discussions of theory are covered with the suitable examples which clarify and put on the theoretical formulism differentiate this book from all other textbooks available.
· All foreign universities extending phosphate and pyrophoshphate courses and research programmes are conducted
· All indian university students at undergraduate students, postgraduate students.
· All undergraduate ,postgraduates,M.Tech,Ph.D. students in material science.
· Beginer reserachers in phosphate materials
· Masters programme in Inorganic Phosphates.
· Online book markets (amazon,flipcart)