We’ve partnered with Copyright Clearance Center to make it easy for you to request permissions to reuse Nova’s content.
With copyright.com, you can quickly and easily secure the permissions you need.
Simply follow these steps to get started:
● Visit www.copyright.com and enter the title, ISBN or ISSN number of the publication you’d like to reuse and hit “Go”
● After finding the title you’d like, choose “Pay-Per-Use Options”
● Enter the publication year of the content you’d like to reuse
● Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request
● Select the corresponding bubble and click “Price & Order”
● Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content that you’d like.
For questions about using the service on copyright.com, please contact:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
Phone: +1 (978) 750-8400
Fax: +1 (978) 750-4470
Additional requests can be sent directly to email@example.com.
For any questions, please contact Alexandra Columbus at firstname.lastname@example.org.