Frequently Asked Questions
Authors and Editors receive a 40% prepublication discount. Once the book is published, authors receive a 20% post-publication discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received the promotional code(s) for your book.
Please send your Copyright Transfer Form along with your chapter or book submission.
NOVA ships to all countries, excluding:
10. The Russian Federation (due to conflict in the region)
11. South Sudan
12. Syrian Arab Republic
Nova’s authors and editors provide their ORCID IDs when they submit their book for publication. This unique ID helps distinguish an author from every other researcher with the same or a similar name. Nova assigns the ORCID ID when it is created and also adds it to their book’s listing on their website, as well as on their Author/Editor pages.
See below for an example of some of the books that have an ORCID ID:
Please email email@example.com. Please include:
1. The title of the book
2. The language in which the book will be translated
3. The number of copies expected to be published
4. The price at which the copies will be sold
Chicago Manual Style is our preferred style but we do accept other styles.
Book editors/authors are each entitled and will receive free access to electronic versions of their book(s). Depending on the contract, the Editor/Author may also be entitled to free print copies. Please check the contract to determine if you are entitled to free print copies. Thank you.
1. Please go to https://novapublishers.com/my-account/ and create an account with us, if you do not already have one.
2. Click on Blogger Dashboard (last option in menu under your name) or go directly to My Blogs (https://novapublishers.com/blog-dashboard)
3. Click on Write a Blog and you’re ready to go!
Once your blog is reviewed and accepted, you will receive a link to see your blog live on our website.
Cannot find what you are looking for on this page, email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org